Sacred Rituals of the Harvesters is one of the hidden stories for East Luterra, these hidden stories are a part of the Adventurer’s Tome which showcase the progression rate on a specific continent. Its location is hidden which makes it hard to find.
Located at the house farthest to the left in Sunbright Hill, travel there by foot from the Pumpkin Farm.
Sacred Rituals of the Harvesters Exact Location
Sacred Rituals of the Harvesters is the first hidden story in east Luterra continent; in order to find it, one needs to visit the Sunbright Hill area and start at the central part of the hill where the pumpkin farm Teleport is located.
From there, you need to go all the way down to the bottom left until you reach the world harvest base. Once you reach the end of it, you will find a house
On the right side, you will see a table you have to interact with to reveal the hidden story
Sacred Rituals Of the Harvesters Rewards
To my surprise you receive rewards for completing hidden stories, this specific one grants you 1+ permanent wisdom stat. Wisdom indicates your ability to solve any problem. Your actions will be more convincing if you have more wisdom. In addition, it assists players in obtaining Special Quests from NPCs. Most used for rapports!
Sacred Rituals Of the Harvesters Notes
“Since the night I carved the eyes, nose, and mouth on the pumpkin while wearing it, I have scars all over my face. I will never be able to remove this stupid mask again…”
Here’s how to make a pumpkin head:
- Measure the size of your head. Pick a ripe pumpkin and prepare it.
- Make sure the pumpkin is facing up and that you can fit your head through the hole at the bottom, just enough to let your head pass through.
- To prevent spoilage and foul odors, coat the pumpkin with eucalyptus oil. Place the pumpkin in a cool place for a week to dry.
Ritual for harvesting:
- At midnight, when there is a full moon, prepare the pumpkin.
- The party members will open the eyes, nose, and mouth holes on the mask, with the mask already on the wearer’s head, to test their courage.
- Upon completion of the pumpkin face, the wearer is inducted into the Harvesters