It’s not easy to collect every Elden Ring remembrance in the game. In total, there are 15, and you’ll need to beat every boss in Elden Ring, plus some optional ones. They are unique items that some bosses drop. They can be consumed for a lot of runes, or they can be traded for unique items/spells. Check here how to duplicate
With dozens upon dozens of remembrances to choose from, it can be tough for new Tarnished to figure out what to focus on. While they all have good uses, here the best remembrances to get duplicate.
- Remembrance of the Black Blade; Maliketh’s Black Blade is a powerful weapon, and the Black Blade incantation is one of the best in the game. Personally, I prefer this weapon when starting a fight.
- Remembrance of the Blasphemous; One of the best. A cool and powerful boss-melting spell, Rykard’s Rancor absolutely melts bosses, especially large ones, and Blasphemous Blade is just awesome.
- Remembrance of Hoarah Loux; Has a unique Ash of War as well as an Axe of Godfrey. Access to the Ash of War is worth having, even if you don’t want the weapon.
- Remembrance of the Dragonlord; The spell starts in *10 frames, which makes Placidusax’s Ruin one of the fastest attacks in the game as far as spells are concerned. Besides that, it just looks amazing and will pretty much kill anyone it hits. Comes with a unique weapon as well, which is worth getting simply because of how unique it is.
- Remembrance of the Grafted; The first Remembrance you will receive has two unique and fun weapons. I especially like the faith fist dragon weapon.
- Remembrance of the Lichdragon; Fun and weird incantations. Since there are two incantations, you’ll want to at least try both if you’re into Faith